Polish Festival Inc. has taken all reasonable measures to ensure that material contained in this website is correct. Polish Festival Inc. gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material; no reliance should be made by any user on the material. Polish Festival Inc. reserves the right at any time to make changes, as it deems appropriate.
Polish Festival Inc. provides external links as a service to users of its website. In providing external links, Polish Festival Inc. does not accept responsibility for or endorse the content or condition of any linked site.
Polish Festival Inc. respects the privacy of users of its website and complies with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
Collecting information about users of the website
The festival’s web server, and cookies installed by the server on users’ computers’ hard drives, record the following non-identifying information in relation to all users:
- the user’s computer address and an anonymous user-id (identifier)
- the web browser and browser version being used to access the site
- the operating system on the user’s computer
- the web page the user was accessing immediately prior to accessing a Polish Festival Inc. web page
- the pages and files viewed and files downloaded on the Polish Festival Inc. domain
- the date, time and duration of the user’s visit
Polish Festival Inc. uses Google Analytics, which predicts your age range and general interests from the websites you visit. Polish Festival Inc. uses this information to further better the user’s experience. No personally identifying information is collected.
Some areas of the site may offer users the opportunity to supply personal information to enable Polish Festival Inc. to provide specific services to a user, such as:
- enabling delivery of responses to users’ enquiries via email
- providing specific requested information to users via email.
A user may also choose to provide personal information during the completion of online surveys or forms or in offering feedback about the website.
Personal information will be managed by Polish Festival Inc. in accordance with the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic).
Enquiries or complaints about the management of personal information
Enquiries or complaints about the management of your personal information may be directed to the Polish Festival Inc. Committee by email: email@example.com
Please direct all website feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org